Melbourne: "Not Pictured"


Social media -this blogging platform included- allows us to share only what we deem acceptable to share. So, for the most part, you've seen my favorite photos filled with all of the things my sister and  I saw during our time in Australia. While I won't torture you with bad photography, I figured I would share some of the experiences that happen behind the scene.

Day 2 in Melbourne, Not Pictured: 
-You know when your skin gets hot and it turns red? Well at one point the sunlight did that to us because the ozone layer is weak down under.
- Even though we'd been in Australia for almost a week, we still struggle to grasp the concept that you go up to a register to pay after your meal, even though you are waited on the rest of the time.
-Us, walking around a giant parking lot until we realized we were surrounded by highways after getting off at the wrong tram stop.
- Rachel eating an entire cantaloupe with a spoon for lunch that we got from the Queen Elizabeth Market.
- Me, trying to enjoy the National Gallery of Victoria while my sister sits in the lobby, clearly miserable. Just enjoy the art Rachel!
- The hoards of humans that load the 4 blocks of shopping on the North Quay. Forget about cars, it's an oversized shopping bag that will knock you out.
- Also, "quay" is pronounced like "key".
- My bleeding heels, from the shoes I decided to wear all day even though I knew we'd be walking a ton.
- The smell of cigarette smoke that filled the area after getting gelato, and both us of jogging, spoon in hand, to find fresh air.


















Day Guide:
Ate at: The Kettle Black || Queen Elizabeth Market || Shanghai Street Dumplings || Nitro Gelato
Drank at: Archies Collingswood
© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.