LITTLE NOWHERE TOWNS


Sorry for the month long hiatus! During architecture finals, it's hard enough to find time to sleep, let alone find time for photography, exploring, and other blogging related things. Besides academic work, the only thing I've done is hosted a Friendsgiving for a combination of students that couldn't make it home for the holiday and a few blogger buddies who go to school in New York as well. Since the group was mainly vegetarian and vegan eaters we made a few alterations to the typical Thanksgiving meal and it turned out spectacular! 

I'm pretty excited about the next few months of my life, starting with the fact that I'll be in NYC this upcoming weekend, and then a few days after that I'll be back in Seattle! There's something about the west coast that I just can't get enough of - the way of life, the amazing food, or maybe because I grew up there and have emotional attachments to it. Regardless, plans have already been made to try new restaurants, and reservations have been made to tour the new Filson factory. After that, I come back to New York, and then in March I head to Texas for a week. Right now I'm figuring out the logistics of a summer trip to the U.K. and tickets will be purchased soon. 

Other than that, I had a great time taking photos with Asiah, a talented photographer at my school. There was a lot of frozen fingertips and scarf throwing, but she's got a great eye and can't wait to work with her again. 



WEARING: PENDLETON PLAID SHIRT   //LEVI 511 SLACKS // CLARKS DARGO RISE BOOTS // ZARA COLOR SCARF // UO AZTEC SCARF  // 
© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.