TROYALTY



For those of you who don't know, when I say I go to school in New York, I don't mean New York City. Actually, I'm really nowhere near it. Three hours -or 140 miles- north, you might find yourself just east of the state capital in what once was a industrialized area on the Hudson River, but is now where I will have spent 5 years of my life.

When I first arrived here, an older friend warned me to not go downtown into the city, yet now I live there! A lot of initiatives were introduced through my university and the city itself to revitalize what could have been a ghost town. The New York Times recently wrote about the dinky town I'm calling home, and another source refers to it as "the new Brooklyn", and it's actually getting to feel that way. New and creative bars, restaurants, and shops are opening and the weekend farmers market brings life into what not so long ago was dead. I guess what in trying to say is this: even though I may not love it here (or the east coast at all really) I'm enjoying this revitalized place that makes me feel like Troyalty.

WEARING: JCREW GREY TWILL SHIRT // JCREW SUNGLASSES  // LEVI 511 JEANS// CLARKS DESERT BOOTS // TIMEX WATCH // URBAN OUTFITTERS FIELD JACKET // 


Thanks to my lovely roommate ~Victoria~ for taking these photos! 
Matthew Spade said...

Really like that field jacket, mate. great find.

Nice to hear a bit more about where you live too.

Buckets & Spades

Unknown said...

Nice post man, yup agreed, the jacket is a winner

© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.