NOT QUITE STRIPES



This post has been hanging out in my drafts for almost a year now, and I have no clue why! I got this shirt (almost a year ago) because a friend picked it out. Seeing it on the hanger, it wasn't something that I would have picked out for myself, but with a little bit of prodding I tried it on and  never took it off.  While that last bit over-exaggerates my affinity for it, the shirt is something I now really enjoy. The black and white pattern aren't quite stripes, but as you can see above almost like hand sketched lines with different thicknesses.

Trends are hard to avoid, mainly because as consumers we are limited to the retail selection set out for us, so I try and purchase things that can still be relevant in the future. This shirt is one of those that I pull out every time it gets warm enough for short sleeves, and because it's black and white with a print that closely resembles stripes, I haven't had a problem with it yet.


WEARING: TOPMAN SHIRT // LEVI 511 JEANS // UNIQLO SOCKS //  J.D. FISK MONK SHOES //


Matthew Spade said...

as soon as I saw it I was going to say I had a shirt just like this, but then I saw "topman" - I think it was the same shirt!

Buckets & Spades

© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.