SYMPOSIUM STYLE





While we were at our symposium over the weekend, my lovely friend Victoria (who went with us) took far too many photos of me when I was not paying attention. Most of them were pretty horrendous. Some of them are okay, like the ones above.

So when it came to attending a conference/symposium like where we were at - filled to the brim with architects, artists, and students - we knew we should be presentable, but there was no need for a suit and tie like the professionals that attended. I brought my go-to light blue shirt that basically matched with everything and paired it with my new favorite pair of pants, which are maroon. They work so well with the rest of the blue and grey clothing I have. They also matched Jessica's cardigan which is why we have this fierce photo of us above!  I thought I would channel some east coast prep with a pair of blue oxfords, and then had some fun with the nautical themed anchor socks.

If you know me, you know I love fun socks.

WEARING: JCREW SHIRT //   // LEVI 511 JEANS // 1901 BLUE SUEDE OXFORDS // UO SOCKS // OLD NAVY BELT // SUNGLASSES JCREW // BAG JCREW //
Natalie said...

SO FIERCE. I really do enjoy those maroon pants though. I used to have some obnoxious emerald-ish green ones that would look so-bad-but-so-good if we were standing next to each other.

© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.