TAKE ME TO CHURCH




Earlier on in the summer, I wrote about a freelancing architectural graphics gig that basically fell into my lap. After months of contacting firms for a summer internship, one just kind of showed up and I took it. And now that I'm back at school I was asked by two different professors to be their teaching assistants. I'm definitely not counting on this being a reoccurring thing, but I'm going to enjoy these, and all the other spontaneous moments as they show up!

This photoshoot was one of those impromptu adventures in which a couple of friends and I were waiting for a ride to the grocery store (yay for not having a car) and I asked for a hand in photographing my new jacket, a quilted blazer from Topman, We ended up wandering around and finding this church (right next to a fraternity...) and chose it for pictures.

Thanks to Emily and Victoria for their help with this!

WEARING: JCREW SHIRT //  TOPMAN BLAZER // LEVI 511 JEANS // CLARKS DESERT BOOTS // UNIQLO SOCKS // SUNGLASSES POLAROID //
© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.