SINK OR SWIM



Today in Upstate New York it finally feels like fall. I'm beyond ready for pumpkin flavored everything, getting to wear scarves again and to watch the leaves turn magnificent shades of red. However, I do feel like I basically missed the entire "summer" season because I was working inside full time, rather than outside like in summers past.

Moving to new places for significant amounts has really revealed the elements that make me happy in an area. One of the two biggest things I missed while I lived in Colorado this summer was water (the other being cities). Being landlocked for the first time in my life, the tiny, man made lakes did not come close to anything I have in either Washington or New York. So, flashing back to my first full day home, I made a point to go to the waterfront and breathe in the salty air and on a day as nice as it was I had to dip my feet

Also, sometimes you never know what might wash up. I mean that literally and metaphorically.

WEARING: GAP SHIRT //  JCPENNY SHORTS // BOAT SHOES SPERRY // SUNGLASSES POLAROID //
© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.